A fashion/feelgood blog

zaterdag 14 november 2009

I posted this poncho a few weeks ago.
Here is how to make it!

1. You need mohair wool, use different colors and thicknesses, to give it a playful look.

2. Take the thickest needles you have, I used 12, the bigger the better.

(the scanner broke down, seems like no machine lives very long in this house...)

3. Don't knit too tight, just make it loose, with big wholes! (yes this time you may totally mess it up! :))


4. A square is just the base, if you know a better way of making a poncho, it's all possible. But not too much! Don't over do it.


I'm planning to make a little dress this way (: have fun with it!

xoxo
Anna

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you liked my post.
Follow me if you want to see more!

Popular Posts

Anna

Anna
I am a 19 year old fashion blogger/illustrator from the Netherlands. My first love isn't photographing as for most bloggers but drawing.

Pages

-

-

Followers

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog